Get Rid of ‘Em All Through Mosquito Control in Jacksonville Florida
MAKE EVERY SATURDAY ANTI-MOSQUITO DAY!
We’re mad about bugs! Every Saturday, starting April 9 to June 31, you can win a month-long supply of products for mosquito control in Jacksonville Florida!
With Jacksonville’s Jazz Festival just right around the corner, you wouldn’t want to endure an otherwise enjoyable Saturday being attacked by pesky mosquitoes, ruining all the fun. So, why not do something about it yourself? Redeem this coupon every Saturday starting April 9 to June 31, and stand to win a month’s worth of anti-mosquito products absolutely free!
Mosquito control in Jacksonville Florida is as holistic as it can get. Yet even authorities admit that the task can be challenging without the participation of the community’s residents. With its subtropical climate and a large body of water on its east coast, Jacksonville has plenty of damp and humid places for mosquitoes to breed.
Jacksonville mosquito control experts certainly have their hands full throughout the year, since no matter how hard they try, the bugs just keep coming back. However, you can certainly help turn the tide by taking advantage of this promo. You can prove that Saturday is not a good day to be a mosquito!
- Redeemable on the following Saturdays: April 6, 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18, 25, June 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29, 2013.
- Prior reservations are required 24 hours before desired redemption date.
- For reservations, please call 425-7341 local 904 or direct line 425-7341. Subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more persons, reservations are required 48 hours before desired redemption date. Please email your coupon to ______________ or fax your coupon to (904) 425-7341 upon reservation. Cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to reservation date or coupon is forfeited.
- One (1) coupon is good for one (1) job only.
- Coupon Value must be used in (1) visit.
- Coupon value is inclusive of all taxes and charges.
- Any purchases in excess of the coupon value must be settled directly with the merchant, subject to applicable taxes and charges.